The reality of life is that everybody dies. If you want to know how to deal with death and mourning according to Jewish law and custom, this meaningful, insightful and educational presentation will help you through the difficult process. This film offers answers to common questions from the burial and the funeral, through the mourning periods, including the explanation of Kaddish, Yahrzeit, and unveiling.
- Rabbi Buchwald—President National Jewish Outreach Program
- Rebbitzin Jungreis, Hineni tzl—Author, Columnist, Speaker
- Simon Jacobson—Author, Director Meaningful Life Center
- Rabbi Label Lam – School Principal at Yeshiva Bais Dovid, speaker
- Rabbi Tovia Singer—Radio Talk Show Host, Author, Speaker, Founder Outreach Judaism